1. When you finally gain admission after years of writing Jamb
God don silence my village people
2. When you are being taught irrelevant courses in 100 level
Wetin concern me with philosophy and logic ?
3. When you are receiving a lecture and you suddenly hear “tear a sheet of paper”
There is God o
4. When the workload is becoming too much and you hear about ASUU going on strike
Let me go and rest small at home
5. Five months later and ASUU is yet to call off the strike
Which kain life be this
6. When you are told to write, compile and run Fortran on a paper
How come?….I be magician?
7. How the library looks like when exams are approaching
Who wan fail?
8. When you are paired with the class olodos for a group work
See me see wahala
9. When you study Petroleum Engineering and you are doing your IT at a radio station
What am I doing here sef
10. When medicine and surgery students start complaining about how hard it is
Na me send you?
11. When someone you don’t like asks you for “number 3” during an exam
No be only number 3
12. When your GP remains small to enter first class or second class upper
It must enter by force
13. Nigerian lecturers and “briefly discuss”
1a. briefly discuss…..
1b. briefly discuss…..
1c. briefly discuss…..
14. When they steal your lecture note a day to the exam
I don die
15. When you see the guy that told you “I never read o” collecting extra sheet during the exam
see his head like lie Mohammed own
16. When you are having the “my school is better than yours” argument with your friends
This argument dey hot pass fire
17. When a poly student tries to join the conversation
This matter no concern you abeg
18. When your project supervisor gives you a very tough topic
Will I graduate like this ?
19. Then you see a project report done by someone else on the same topic
La copy la paste