This is our review of Sugar boy’s “hola hola” , or as Yoruba people love to call it “ola ola”
1. Moni fun wa ni Rendezvous(I say give us Rendezvous)
Rendezvous na tomtom?
2. Pack money in a Ghana must go
cashless economy talk no reach your side abi
3. Ememaobong moni no Bobo mi o Ah
How ememaobong wan take understand this kain yoruba
4. Lady tonight, are you sure you can take this love
Take this love or take this…nvm
5. We live for the party ,Oh Lord have mercy
Wetin concern God for this matter
6. Catch them, Rastaman bad for them, Tell them say run from them, Sugarboy, give them tha run
50,000 naira for anybody that can explain this
7. Eyen Kwor Ikwor
True talk bro, true talk.
8. Did we hear Kiss Daniel’s voice somewhere in that song