1.When you get to the ATM and meet like a thousand people there
Na so una need money reach
2.When someone sees you at the back of the queue and still
asks if you are the last person on the line
Do i look like the first person on the line?
3. And they are like “Please i am at your back o, i am coming
Forgetting you in 5,4,3…..
4. How people approach you to beg for space when your line is moving fast
Eskis sir,can i stay in your front?
5. After you allow them and they allow like three people stay in front of them
6. When the line beside you is moving faster than the one you are on
7. That person whose atm card is not working but keeps retrying
Can the machine swallow his card already
8. When he wants to try it the eight time, everybody else on the
queue be like
Time to go home sir
9. When you see someone check his balance after withdrawing
7,000naira – 3,000naira = 4,000naira. Now What?
10. When the ATM stops dispensing when you are the next person to withdraw
After three hours on the queue
11. When you hear someone on the phone like “abc bank atm is still dispensing
see you next month
12. When you rush there and you meet a large crowd
See my life
13. When you see a debit alert and the ATM hasn’t paid you
14. But the cash eventually comes out.
14. When you look back and see the ATM has stopped dispensing
Laughing at you people’s pain
16. When you get home and someone asks you how you were able to withdraw despite the crowd
It’s the Lord’s doing